- Head singer and back up singer both with horn rattles
- Single file man, woman, man, woman etc.
- In some commuities, the women form a single lne behind the
men, while other communities the women form a single line beside the men
- Begins with shaking of the rattle to start song
- As beat begins the dancers begin facing into the middle of the
circle, dancing the "stomp step style" (but facing sideways)
- Lead singer signifies a change with a yo'-ho', dancers hop
spin to face toward outside of circle. New song begins dancers face outside then hop-spin
to face inside. Continuing on.